Diana's BlogMaking the Most of Macaroni Kid
- The first thing you should know, the best way to view the newsletter is LIVE on the site, so CLICK "read more" in your email and it will redirect you to the site. If you'd rather read from your Inbox, just be sure to "Always display images from [email protected]" - if you aren't seeing the photos, you're missing out :)
- Every week, we start off the newsletter with a lead, and that article includes links to the other articles. If you're reading from your inbox, these links will take you to our website. You can also find NAVIGATION links on the left side of the website.
- The other articles are typically dedicated to event announcements and promotional giveaways. SHARE these with your friends because, the more subscribers and visitors to the site we have, the more giveaways and tickets we can share with YOU! Use the handy-dandy LIKE button at the top of each article :)
- In the middle of the articles, you'll find This Week's Picks, which are special, often one-time events happening in the next week, and This Week's Calendar, which lists recurring events that happen throughout the week (like storytimes and classes). Plan Ahead includes events for the next month (and sometimes beyond).
- Not a big fan of scrolling? You should use the CALENDAR feature. It's a blue button located at the top of newsletter/website. You can view activities by individual day. Love this!
- Busy mom? I am, too! Keep track of your favorite upcoming activities by adding them to "My Macaroni." Simply click on the event of interest to you and then click "add to My Macaroni" ... you can print a .pdf file of your chosen events. Touch this sheet into your diaper bag and you'll be "in the know" everywhere you go!
- Need something? Activities, boutiques, performers, delicious food? Check out Macaroni Kid's BIZ DIRECTORY. This is the newest Macaroni Kids feature, and it's already earned it's place at the top, blue toolbar next to the calendar. Moms and MacDaddies have found this to be an incredible resource!
- Looking for interaction between our Thursday publications? Like us on FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER, and pin with us on PINTEREST.
- Want to reach Diana and Dana? Just email us! And, yes, our names are different by just one letter ... sorry for any confusion ;)
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC