What pairs perfectly on a Saturday night? Wine, beer… and shopping! Save the date and join us at the Pours In Stores wine and beer walk in Issaquah Highlands on Saturday, May 18 from 6 to 9 pm. Browse the shops at Grand Ridge Plaza and enjoy tastings with some of the Northwest’s finest wineries and breweries.
Presented by the Greater Issaquah Chamber of Commerce, Pours In Stores tickets are $30 in advance or $35 at the event. Each ticket includes a $5 coupon for bottle purchases; a souvenir tasting glass; 10 tasting tickets; complimentary snacks; and store coupons. Click here to purchase tickets.
Award-winning producers pouring at the event include:
- DeLille Cellars (Woodinville)
- DRU BRU (Snoqualmie Pass)
- Drum Roll (Seattle)
- Glacier View Cellars (Woodinville)
- Long Cellars (Woodinville)
- Michael Florentino Cellars (Woodinville)
- Pearl & Stone Wine Co. (Snoqualmie Valley)
- Sol Stone Winery (Woodinville)
- Timber City Ginger Beer (Seattle)
- Tricycle Cellars (Arlington)
To make it easier to bring a favorite bottle home, an optional wine/beer check is available. When you buy a bottle at a tasting station, your purchase will be stored at registration for easy pick-up following the Pours In Stores experience. Don’t forget that your event ticket includes a $5 coupon for bottle purchases.
Grand Ridge Plaza tasting locations include:
- Chinoise Sushi Bar & Asian Grill
- Civilized Nature Pet Supplies
- Frame Central
- Issaquah Highlands Dental Group
- Kumon Math & Reading Issaquah Highlands
- Scout & Molly’s
- Soma Intimates
- Verizon Wireless
More locations will be announced as the event approaches.
Call your friends, plan a date night and make plans to experience Pours In Stores with us! Click here to purchase tickets. Cheers!