CONGRATULATIONS TO Tara F from Sammamish for winning this awesome prize!!! You didn't win? That's ok, purchase your tickets today!!!
Passionate about Northwest wineries and breweries? Enter to win two (2) tickets to the Pours In Stores wine and beer walk in Issaquah Highlands (a $60 value). Join us on Saturday, May 18 from 6 to 9 pm to browse the shops at Grand Ridge Plaza and enjoy wine and beer tastings with award-winning local producers including:
- DeLille Cellars (Woodinville)
- DRU BRU (Snoqualmie Pass)
- Drum Roll (Seattle)
- Glacier View Cellars (Woodinville)
- Long Cellars (Woodinville)
- Michael Florentino Cellars (Woodinville)
- Pearl & Stone Wine Co. (Snoqualmie Valley)
- Sol Stone Winery (Woodinville)
- Timber City Ginger Beer (Seattle)
- Tricycle Cellars (Arlington)
Each ticket includes a souvenir tasting glass; 10 tasting tickets; complimentary snacks; special store coupons and offers; and a $5 coupon for bottle purchases.
Grand Ridge Plaza tasting locations include:
- Chinoise Sushi Bar & Asian Grill
- Civilized Nature Pet Supplies
- Frame Central
- Issaquah Highlands Dental Group
- Kumon Math & Reading Issaquah Highlands
- Scout & Molly’s
- Soma Intimates
- Verizon Wireless
Be one of the first 25 guests at barre3 and you’ll receive a FREE class pass (a $25 value) to enjoy at a later date. Plus, you’re invited to join barre3 for a FREE community glass to lift before you sip on Saturday, May 18 from 3:30 to 4:30 pm. Secure your place in class by registering here.
Presented by the Greater Issaquah Chamber of Commerce, Pours In Stores tickets are $30 in advance or $35 at the event. Cheers!
Fine Print: Winner will be selected by random.org and will be contacted by email and announced via Facebook on May 13. You must be 21 or older and a Macaroni Kid Snoqualmie Valley - Issaquah subscriber to be eligible to enter and win. By entering this contest, you will automatically be subscribed, but may unsubscribe at any time. Good luck!