To combat boredom, we are bringing an oldie, but a goodie out from our Macaroni Kid archives: Let's Go. Make. Eat. Read. Watch. Learn. but with a twist, weekly THEMES!
It's simple and easy and well, we are so loving this idea for 2020.
Check out what we have for you this week, THEME: Water
- LET'S GO: Virtual Tour of Cedar River Watershed Education Center
- LET'S MAKE: Natural Flavors for your Water
- LET'S EAT: Watermelon is made up of ninety-two percent (92%) pure alkaline water
- LET'S READ: Become a Waterdrop and Journey Through the Water Cycle!
- LET'S WATCH: A video on Seattle's drinking water
- LET'S LEARN: The Water Cycle
Enjoy! And if you have a theme idea you'd love to see, email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
THIS AWESOME FEATURE IS SPONSORED BY: