To combat boredom, we are bringing an oldie, but a goodie out from our Macaroni Kid archives: Let's Go. Make. Eat. Read. Watch. Learn. but with a twist, weekly THEMES!
It's simple and easy and well, we are so loving this idea for 2020.
Check out what we have for you this week, THEME: 4th of July
- LET'S GO: 4th of July Activities While Social Distancing
- LET'S MAKE: 4th of July Candle Holders
- LET'S EAT: Delicious Desserts with the 4th of July Theme
- LET'S READ: About the First Fireworks
- LET'S WATCH: Macy's 4th of July Fireworks on NBC
- LET'S LEARN: 4th of July Facts
Enjoy! And if you have a theme idea you'd love to see, email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
PAST WEEK'S THEMES:
THIS AWESOME FEATURE IS SPONSORED BY: