Award-Winning Camps for Ages 2-7
Registration opens on March 30, 2021 at encompassnw.org
Encompass Summer Camps! For over 15 years, Encompass has been the enrichment summer camp of choice for Snoqualmie Valley families. Every year we offer a variety of unique camp themes in categories like engineering, science, art, people, nature, animals, food, and more.
Each camp includes teacher-planned, age-appropriate, theme-based crafts and activities. Encompass provides healthy snacks daily for all campers and activities take place in both our beautiful outdoor and indoor learning environments.
We pride ourselves on our low teacher-to-student ratio:
- 1 teacher/assistant for every 5 students
All camps are led by our professional Early Learning staff who teach in our preschool classrooms and assisted by local high school and college students, ensuring that your kids are getting a quality camp experience.
Our camps are designed for typically-developing children. If special accommodations are needed for your child to participate, please contact Early Learning Manager Julie Forslin before you register to discuss how we may be able to facilitate your child’s participation. (If suitable accommodations can be made, additional fees may apply.)
COVID-19 Safety Precautions for 2021
In order to provide a safe and healthy environment for your children, there will be a new format this summer, including:
- A variety of fun activities that minimize contact and promote fun.
- Limiting the number of people in classrooms to 12 (10 campers and 2 staff).
- Minimizing the number of people in the building. All drop off and pick up will happen at the front door in order to support social distancing.
- Daily health and temperature screenings of all staff and children in the building upon arrival.
- Staggered playground time scheduled by age group, and the play structure will not be used.
- Children will stay with the same group of people at all times.
- Children will be provided with their own art supplies for the week. Items like crayons, markers, and pencils will be in boxes with the children’s names and stored in their cubbies for the week.
- Staff will encourage and supervise handwashing throughout the day during transitions and whenever necessary.
- Disinfecting of surfaces will happen throughout the day and deep cleaning every evening.
We are committed to providing fun and engaging activities for your child while staying safe and healthy. If you have any questions, please reach out to Early Learning Manager Julie Forslin.
2021 Camp Themes and Schedule
Ages: 2-7 Dates: July 6-Aug. 21
|Week||Ages 2-3||Ages 4-5||Ages 6-7|
July 6-9 4 days, $110
|Planes, Trains, and Automobiles||Big Builders Construction||Start Your Engines|
|Ooey Gooey Science||Mud, Muck, and Goo||Slime Science|
|Incredible Artists||Amazing Artists||Natural Creations|
|Little Chef’s||Cookie Monsters||Candyology|
|Star Light, Star Bright||To the Moon and More||World of Wonder|
|Itsy Bitsy Bugs||Digging Up Dinosaurs||Creepy Crawlie Creatures|
|Water, Sun, and Sand||Wild about Water||Just Add Water|
For more information, or to enroll, visit our website: encompassnw.org/summer-camps
“My daughter LOVED this camp! She talked about all the things she learned for hours.” - Encompass summer camp parent
“Encompass is and has been my favorite place for camps! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. My daughter has had a great week and doesn’t want it to end.” - Encompass summer camp parent
"Being able to drop my kids off and know they are safe and well cared-for is priceless as a summer break from parenting for me. It makes me a better mom, and for that I am very grateful to you all." - Encompass summer camp parent
"Thank you so much for making science camp so fun and memorable. My sons come home talking about it each day. I can't tell you how wonderful it is as a parent to have Encompass hire such fine people to work with our kids so that each summer I feel sure that they are going to love going and have a great experience. That makes it so incredibly nice for us mommies to feel good about where our kids are and what they are doing." - Encompass summer camp parent
"Thank you so very much for taking such good care of my daughter this last two weeks. It was so nice for me to have a break and not feel terribly guilty that my new daughter was traumatized by my leaving her. You guys made her confident and comfortable and, best of all, happy."- Encompass summer camp parent
"Most fun my son has had at any camp or organized group event!" - Encompass summer camp parent