At Macaroni Kid we pride ourselves on local content, but we also know that sometimes you want to get out of town and seek adventure for the day, or even a weekend. Here is our series about easy mini adventures you can take with your family.
Get Out of Town Series (we will be adding to this, so check back):
- North Seattle: Ballard, Fremont, Greenwood, and Green Lake
- Skykomish Valley
- Snoqualmie Valley: North Bend, Snoqualmie, Preston and Fall City
Check out the Macaroni Kid sites in Washington State:
- Everett-Marysville-Snohomish-Lake Stevens-Mukilteo
- Gig Harbor-Fox Island-Key Peninsula
- Kitsap County
- Monroe - Duvall - Carnation - Clearview
- Snoqualmie Valley-Issaquah-Sammamish
- West Seattle-Burien-Georgetown-Tukwila
- Whidbey Island
Traveling farther? Check out the National Macaroni Kid site and select the state you are visiting. Then check the pull-down menu to see if there is a Macaroni Kid for the area you’re visiting. If there is, you have an instant guide to all of the local fun things to do with your kids! Bet you won’t find this stuff in a guidebook!